2019 Children’s Program
Why do cows like to hear farm jokes?
Because they like to be a-MOOO-sed!
What's a pig's favorite karate move?
The pork chop!
Why can't you tell a secret on a farm?
Because the potatoes have eyes and the corn has ears.
Chickens rise when the rooster crows, but when do ducks get up?
At the QUACK of dawn!
What type of horse can jump higher than a house?
All of them. Houses can’t jump!
Why did the farmer ride his horse to town?
The horse was too heavy to carry!
Meet the Children’s Program Director
Welcome to Sonbrook Farm!
We invite all young’uns, ages 5-11, to come on down to Sonbrook Farm! We’ll explore the farmyard and the Appleseed Orchard as we learn about growing in Christ, all the way from planting seeds to producing some mighty fine fruit.
Upon arrival, you’ll join a team of farm hands, with sibling groups stickin’ together. Y’all will enjoy blue ribbon stories and crafts, and our hoedown songs will keep you humming all the way home.
The 2019 Homeschool Idaho Children’s Program is at capacity.
Notes for Moms & Dads:
- Children must be 5 years old by the convention to participate in the Children’s Program.
- Children must have at least one parent attending the convention to be enrolled in the Children’s Program.
- The Children’s Program is now at capacity, and there will be no registration available at the door.
- Children will join their parents for lunch.
- There will be a children’s presentation at the conclusion of the Saturday afternoon Keynote Session.
Do you love serving Jesus and working with kids? Do you enjoy performing in silly skits and playing games? Join the fun on Sonbrook Farm as a Team Leader! Tractor-driving license not required.